Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
In cases where functional movement is compromised, doctors often refer their patients to physiotherapists. He/she will write an order authorising the form of treatment he desires. Read more →
Neck pain and headaches are more than just irritating. They can be very painful. Physiotherapy is extremely effective in treating headaches which are often linked to dysfunction of the cervical spine. Read more →
Shoulder injuries are common among athletes such as baseball players, golfers, cricketers who overuse their arm in their sporting activities. Read more →
Netball is a game that calls for fast movements, lots of jumping and throwing and quick changes in direction. As a result, injuries of the foot and knee are very common. Being physically fit is not enough. Read more →
Massage therapy, which physiotherapists commonly refer to as soft tissue therapy, is a popular treatment choice in many clinical settings. Read more →
When a rotator cuff injury occurs, it can be very painful and healing can be slow. Physiotherapy can help with exercises that strengthen the muscles and reduce pain. Read more →
If you are not in the best physical condition or are recovering from an illness or injury, it's that much harder to put in the effort. So, how do you acquire the motivation to exercise? Read more →
Sports injuries can sideline an athlete for a long time, or even permanently - something no athlete likes to think of. Read more →
Swimming, bowling and computer use are some activities that eventually lead to muscle adhesions as a result of overuse. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.