Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
The human body has an amazing capacity for healing itself. In physiotherapy we assist the body to heal itself without the use of drugs to achieve optimum results. Read more →
Paediatrics is a branch of medicine that deals with the development and health of children. Paediatrics is a highly specialised area of physiotherapy and one that is challenging as well as rewarding. Read more →
The hand and wrist are made up of an intricate assortment of bones, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Read more →
Athletic injuries are common and physiotherapists are trained to treat most athletic injuries to ensure a return to sport that is as quick and safe as possible with little chance of re-injury. Read more →
Therapeutic exercise is a form of bodily movement aimed at correcting a physical impairment, restoring normal function and promoting a state of well being. Read more →
One of the most common injuries among athletes is rupture of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament, one of the four main ligaments in the knee. Read more →
High blood pressure runs in families, but the good news is that it is preventable and can be controlled. Read more →
Where there are sports there will always be physiotherapy. The reason being that athletes are always being injured, and when this happens they need physiotherapy. Read more →
Swimming, bowling and computer use are some activities that eventually lead to muscle adhesions as a result of overuse. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.