Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Many accidents occur in the home and elsewhere because of a lack of safety. Physiotherapists are extensively trained in educating patients in safety and giving the tools necessary to live a safe life. Read more →
This article looks at the types of mobility aids and adaptations that make mobility as safe as possible for the physically impaired. Read more →
Fracture of the clavicle is one of the most common fractures seen in sport and is either caused by a fall where the person lands on the side or point of the shoulder or by a direct blow to the clavicle with another player or piece of sporting... Read more →
After a cycling injury the pleasure of getting on a bike and enjoying the freedom of the ride can be overtaken by pain and discomfort. Read more →
The word acupuncture comes from the Latin word for needle (acus) and it means âpuncturing of bodily tissue for the relief of painâ. Read more →
Frozen shoulder is a painful condition that can take months or even years to resolve. Therefore, after you are discharged from physiotherapy, you will be given a home exercise program to follow. Read more →
Whether you are an athlete in the prime of life, an elderly person or someone recuperating from an illness, walking is one form of exercise that nearly everyone can, and should, participate in. Read more →
When a you cheat in order to make the movements easier, you are only hurting yourself and will regret it later on. Having a physiotherapist can help you avoid cheating and achieve better and faster outcomes. Read more →
Jogging strollers have become very popular in recent times and are available in different styles, sizes and prices. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.