Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
The human body has an amazing capacity for healing itself. In physiotherapy we assist the body to heal itself without the use of drugs to achieve optimum results. Read more →
The dictionary meaning of "nutrition" is the process of being nourished. However, for many people, their way of eating does little to nourish their bodies and more to promote illness and disease. Read more →
Soft tissue injury may occur in the muscle as in a contusion or strain, in the tendons as in a strain or tendinopathy, in fascia connective tissue as in a fasciitis or in the ligaments as in a sprain or in the joint bursae as in a bursitis. Read more →
Field hockey is a tough sport requiring skill, fitness and the ability to make quick changes in direction. As a result, field hockey has a high percentage of soft tissue injuries. Read more →
Interferential therapy is a type of TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) which has two alternating currents that are applied to the skin. Read more →
Pain, loss of energy, restricted movements will all want to stay between the covers, however whether you rest or rehabilitate will depend on a lot of factors. Read more →
It has been proven that people who exercise regularly not only keep their bodies healthy, but they are more alert, have better memories and seem to age more slowly. Read more →
Does the thought of boot camp conjure up images of a scowling, barking taskmaster dragging you out of bed at 5.00 a.m., regardless of weather, and into the gym? Read more →
Headaches are so common in our society that we often make light of them, but for the person who suffers from them frequently, this condition can be a real pain. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.