Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Pain, stiffness, trigger points, muscle tension and other conditions respond well to massage, but it is just one modality in a long list of treatments that physiotherapists carry out. Read more →
Asthma is one of the most common chronic diseases in children, but many adults are affected as well. Through specific exercises, physiotherapy can be an effective management program for asthma. Read more →
The knee joint is a complex structure of bones, ligaments, muscles, cartilage and the joint capsule. Read more →
Athletic injuries are common and physiotherapists are trained to treat most athletic injuries to ensure a return to sport that is as quick and safe as possible with little chance of re-injury. Read more →
Exercise is essential to recovery from sports injuries, following surgery, after an acute trauma, in the management of acute and chronic low back pain, neck pain and headaches and in the treatment of arthritis and osteoporosis. Read more →
Paediatrics is one of the more challenging but rewarding domains of physiotherapy. Therapists who work with children have the unique advantage of rehabilitating little bodies while having fun doing it. Read more →
Some people experience difficulty doing strenuous activities. Good thing there are low-impact exercises you can perform that will help you achieve fitness goals despite limitations. Read more →
Childhood obesity carries with it the risk of diabetes, asthma, sleep problems, lack of energy and frequent injuries, all of which can result in poor school performance. Read more →
Exercise is any activity that helps you burn calories, tone your body, help you look and feel better and best of all, give you some fun. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.