Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Physiotherapists who specialise in the treatment of children with motor dysfunction are known as paediatric physiotherapists. Read more →
Diabetes is a chronic illness that affects the body’s ability to transport and utilise glucose. This means that digested carbohydrates remain in the blood instead of getting into the cells of the body where they are needed to provide... Read more →
Causes of shin pain include compartment syndrome, which we look at under its own heading, nerve entrapment, vascular insufficiency, inflammation and bone stress. Read more →
Athletes who participate in endurance sports are subject to injuries different from those suffered by other athletes. Most of these endurance sports injuries are the direct result of pushing the body to its limits over a long period of... Read more →
Hydrotherapy is physiotherapy prescribed exercise which is performed in a pool that is therapeutically heated to 34 degrees Celsius. Read more →
Frozen shoulder is a painful condition that can take months or even years to resolve. Therefore, after you are discharged from physiotherapy, you will be given a home exercise program to follow. Read more →
Although MyPlate has received praise for its emphasis on fruits and vegetables, many critics believe it isn't enough to reconcile the latest nutrition science with actual recommendations. Read more →
Over-training injuries are those sustained as a result of training too hard and too long, so that muscles are not given sufficient time to recover. Read more →
In our high tech society, many people spend hours sitting before the computer, and suffer from back and neck pain as a result. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.