Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Many benefits are available to the public through the widening scope of physiotherapy. The profession addresses orthopaedic, neurological and cardiopulmonary problems among infants, children, adults and geriatric populations. Read more →
Decreased flexibility may be the result of aging, illness, injury, post-surgery, a chronic physical condition or being overweight. Physiotherapy can help you regain or improve your flexibility. Read more →
Snapping hip injury, sometimes called dancer's hip, is a condition in which the person feels a snapping sensation around the hip region when the hip is flexed or extended. Read more →
The game of tennis is one that requires endurance, flexibility and good overall fitness. Many people become injured while playing tennis either from a sudden impact or from overuse of muscles and joints. Read more →
Athletes regularly perform exercises to maintain or improve strength. Read more →
One of the most common injuries among athletes is rupture of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament, one of the four main ligaments in the knee. Read more →
Abandoning your fitness routine during winter will get you out of shape and it will be harder to start back when the weather changes. Read more →
Despite your best efforts, workout results seem negligible or non-existent. How can that be? After all the time, money and energy devoted to the cause, is that all there is? Read more →
A sluggish metabolism does not allow the body to get rid of excess calories. The result is overweight and its attendant problems. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.