Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Some people are under the misconception that physiotherapy is painful, and for this reason they may shy away from receiving treatment. Read more →
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition that manifests itself among other things in widespread pain and tenderness, fatigue, weakness in the limbs, poor sleep and low grade fever. Read more →
The Iliotibial (IT) band is the thick sheath of connective tissue that runs from the pelvis to along the outside of the thigh and attaches to the top of the shinbone(tibia). Read more →
Martial arts in its different forms carry with it the risk of injury, ranging from mild to severe. Seasoned martial arts performers stand a higher chance of sustaining a more serious injury due to the competitive nature of the sport. Read more →
Exercise is essential to recovery from sports injuries, following surgery, after an acute trauma, in the management of acute and chronic low back pain, neck pain and headaches and in the treatment of arthritis and osteoporosis. Read more →
A simple injury can be treated with anti-inflammatory meds and rest, however a more serious type will require a doctor's evaluation and physiotherapy. Read more →
If you are feeling tired all the time the last thing you may want to do is exercise, however exercise is one of the best means of counteracting fatigue and recharging your energy supply. Read more →
Many people join a gym or buy expensive exercise equipment and begin strength training without knowing how to properly lift weights. Read more →
Headaches are so common in our society that we often make light of them, but for the person who suffers from them frequently, this condition can be a real pain. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.