Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Clinical research is vital in the field of physiotherapy. Physiotherapists regularly take broad new evidence based research to back up their treatments methods. Read more →
Post-fracture rehabilitation encompasses placing the patient in the care of a team of professionals consisting of a doctor, nursing staff, a physiotherapist and an occupational therapist. Read more →
The quadriceps are the four large muscles at the front of the upper leg that help to stabilise the knee and hip and allow movement. Read more →
As a cricket player, avoiding injuries is something every player would like to possibly do. Here are the most common injuries sustained by these players, along with the symptoms and physiotherapy treatments for each injury. Read more →
An ultrasound machine, which is very commonly used in physiotherapy, works by using high frequency sound waves (that can't be heard by the human ear) to effectively treat deep tissue injuries. Read more →
Gait, sometimes called ambulation, is the way a person walks. Gait analysis is a detailed inspection of how a person walks. Read more →
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, with a little bit of imagination you can have fun without sacrificing your fitness level. Read more →
Exercises for arthritis centre around gentle stretching movements, such as are done in Yoga, tai chi and Pilates. Read more →
How can a parent get his/her child actively engaged in outdoor activities in order to lead a healthy lifestyle? Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.