Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Here is a glossary of commonly used terms in physiotherapy to give you a better understanding of what they mean and how they may relate to you. Read more →
A stroke or cerebrovascular accident (CVA) occurs when blood flow to the brain is interrupted. This may be as a result of ischaemic stroke, or it may be a haemorrhagic stroke. Read more →
The Iliotibial (IT) band is the thick sheath of connective tissue that runs from the pelvis to along the outside of the thigh and attaches to the top of the shinbone(tibia). Read more →
Australian Rules football is a demanding sport that calls for strength, flexibility, endurance and skill. Football players generally take good care of their bodies, but football is a high-impact, contact sport and despite the... Read more →
Lumbar stabilisation involves strengthening your core stabilising muscles to protect the spine from injury and prevent low back pain. Read more →
The thought of having a knee replacement is enough to make most people very nervous. With some advice from your physiotherapist and careful preparation, you can get over the procedure with very little discomfort. Read more →
Nowadays, many people are discovering that exercise can provide relief or stave off these negative offshoots of aging. Read more →
Having a knee replacement does not mean that you have to stop exercising. All it means is that you are going to take certain precautions until your knee is pain free and full range of motion is restored. Read more →
Many foot problems such as corn, bunions, calluses, plantar fasciitis, stress fractures and other conditions can be traced to wearing the wrong type of footwear. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.