Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Physiotherapists who specialise in the treatment of children with motor dysfunction are known as paediatric physiotherapists. Read more →
The dictionary meaning of "nutrition" is the process of being nourished. However, for many people, their way of eating does little to nourish their bodies and more to promote illness and disease. Read more →
The quadriceps are the four large muscles at the front of the upper leg that help to stabilise the knee and hip and allow movement. Read more →
The most common rowing injuries have been found to be those resulting from overuse arising from the repetitive nature of the sport. Read more →
Interferential therapy is a type of TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) which has two alternating currents that are applied to the skin. Read more →
The athlete who continues to exercise incorrectly with knee pain could be doing great harm. In serious cases, medical treatment may be necessary. Read more →
If you are feeling tired all the time the last thing you may want to do is exercise, however exercise is one of the best means of counteracting fatigue and recharging your energy supply. Read more →
Stretching is a proven way to improve flexibility or range-of-motion; the amount of movement available in a joint. Read more →
Swimming, bowling and computer use are some activities that eventually lead to muscle adhesions as a result of overuse. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.