Keeping the Redlands active since 1992
Need an appointment or free phone advice now?
Call us on (07) 3286 9444
Why choose us?
- Our own patients are our best referrers
- Reputation... ask around
- Vast experience
- Fast and effective results
- Great value for money (30 min appointments are standard)
- Convenient location and easy parking
Our first goal is for YOU to achieve fast pain relief in the short term.
Our next goal is for YOU to achieve outstanding and perhaps unexpected long term gains in your mobility, fitness and general activity, whatever your lifestyle.
YOUR job is to get started, so Call Now!
... then stick to the plan, we will help you at every stage, at YOUR pace.
What we can help with:
- Sports Injury. (Junior, Masters, Elite)
- Workplace Injury (acute or overuse strains)
- Back or neck pain and strain (including headache)
- Arthritic and joint pains
- Orthopaedic and post operative care
- Shoulder Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator cuff strains
- Knee and ankle injury
What we do:
- Listen to YOUR story and understand your needs
- Assess your injury with various physical tests
- Treat your Injury immediately from your first appointment and with an agreed plan until you have achieved the result you required.
What we may use to treat you:
- Hands on mobilization and massage
- Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound and TNS
- Stretching and Strengthening exercises
- Dry needling (acupuncture)
- Hydrotherapy or gym programs
- Education and training
- Other professionals e.g. GP, podiatrist, massage therapist, specialists
Clinical research is vital in the field of physiotherapy. Physiotherapists regularly take broad new evidence based research to back up their treatments methods. Read more →
Diabetes is a chronic illness that affects the bodyâs ability to transport and utilise glucose. This means that digested carbohydrates remain in the blood instead of getting into the cells of the body where they are needed to provide... Read more →
Rehabilitation of someone with a spinal cord injury is intensive and can last a lifetime. Physiotherapy plays a vital role in helping the spinal cord patient live a fairly functional existence. Read more →
As a cricket player, avoiding injuries is something every player would like to possibly do. Here are the most common injuries sustained by these players, along with the symptoms and physiotherapy treatments for each injury. Read more →
Muscle energy techniques are osteopathic techniques used by physiotherapists to assess and correct asymmetry and dysfunction in the body. Read more →
The term shoulder impingement is used to describe the pinching feeling that results from the shoulder blade pressing against the rotator cuff - a group of muscles that work together to stabilise the shoulder joint. Read more →
High blood pressure runs in families, but the good news is that it is preventable and can be controlled. Read more →
Stretching is a part of exercise that is often ignored, by seasoned athletes as well as ordinary people. Eager to begin their workout, they jump right into it without properly stretching. Read more →
Yoga incorporates the art of meditation and deep breathing, which produces a feeling of calmness and peace of mind. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.